This release is mainly a bug fix release, but it also adds support for Maven. All of the frameworks used in Equinox, as well as its build/test system is explained in Spring Live. Detailed release notes are below:
- Added missing "validator" property to "userFormController" bean in Spring
- Added "redirect" element to success mapping to user list to prevent duplicate post problem.
- Moved "ctx" variable declaration from decorators/default.jsp to taglibs.jsp so it's available to all JSPs.
- Changed any references to UserDAO in UserWebTest.java instances to use UserManager instead (to prevent problems when transactions aren't used).
- Fixed install scripts in extras so they'd work on Windows from the command prompt. Added "fixcrlf" target for users that encounter issues.
- Added installer for Maven in "extras/maven". This can be used to replace the Ant build system.
- Dependent packages upgraded:
- Display Tag 1.0
- Hibernate 2.1.8
- iBATIS 2.0.9b.550
- JPOX 1.1.0-beta-1
- Spring 1.1.4
- Tapestry 3.0.2
Rather than uploading the different combinations that are possible with Equinox, I figured I'd just wait for requests. So if you'd like things like Tapestry+Spring+JDO, or JSF+Spring+JDBC, let me know and I'll upload a pre-built version of 1.3.