Roller 0.9.5 is Released!
From the Roller Development mailing list:
This new Roller release includes some enhancements to XHTML support, bookmark management, database support for PostgreSQL and HSQL-DB, and some bug fixes. Thanks to new Roller contributors Lance Lavandowska, Matt Raible, Simon Stewart for their work on this release. New features:
* Support for XHTML and CSS in generated weblog pages (Matt)
* Better Page URLs in the Navigation Bar Tag and PageServlet (Lance)
* Support for HSQL and PostgreSQL databases (Lance and Simon)
* Export feature for backing up website (Dave)
* Bookmark import by file-upload of OPML file (Dave)
* Multiple bookmark move and delete on edit-bookmark page (Dave)
* Some bug fixes
Download it here: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=47722&release_id=108217. Thanks to Dave and everyone else for getting this release out. I'll attempt an upgrade on this site this weekend. Maybe I'll even add a little footer with the version number so you'll know if I succeeded.