Well done Apple, you've created my dream machine. Too bad it's so damn expensive. My ideal configuration is as follows:
- Two 3GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon
- 4GB (4 x 1GB)
- Hard Drive - Bay 1: 250GB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/s
- Hard Drive - Bay 2: 500GB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/s
- 2 x NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT 256MB
- Apple Cinema HD Display (23" flat panel)
- 2 x SuperDrives
- Both Bluetooth 2.0+EDR and AirPort Extreme
- Apple Wireless Keyboard and Apple wireless Mighty Mouse
The nice thing about owning one of these bad boys is you could run several copies of Linux and Windows (using VMWare and/or Parallels). I could literally buy one machine and have 5 in a matter of hours. Hmmm, I should probably bump up that ram to 8GB.
It's tempting, but that's a lot of cash to shell out for a machine. Then again, the more write-offs the better.