I don't normally post gigs on this site, but I do when they're good rates, and the person hiring is a friend of mine. Here's one in the Pacific Northwest (Seattle):
- 5+ years of experience with Java and J2EE required including EJB, JMS, and JSP/Servlet, required.
- 3+ years of experience with UML, SOAP, XML/XSL, SQL, Struts.
- 1+ years experience working with external client on projects.
- Experience applying design patterns and OO best practices required.
- Experiencing writing use cases and producing design documentation required.
- Experience developing on Unix platforms required, preferably RedHat Linux.
- Required application experience: BEA Weblogic, Tomcat, Apache.
- Desirable application experience: Maven, Struts, Spring, MySQL, Oracle.
- Desirable methodology experience: Refactoring, Agile, Scrum.
- Desirable additional skills: WML, WAP, XHTML, XSL, XML Schema, SSL, HTTP, Perl.
Let me know if you're interested and I'll forward you the full job description and contact person's information.