I finally got this application installed at my ISP (kgbinternet.com). As an FYI, here are the issues I experienced while installing.
- I had to copy WEB-INF/lib/jaxrpc.jar to $CATALINA_HOME/common/lib.
- I was getting the following error on Linux/Tomcat 4.0.3:
2002-07-31 13:28:12 ROLLER> PersistenceException getting database connection [org.exolab.castor.jdo.DatabaseNotFoundException: The JNDI name java:comp/env/jdbc/rollerdb does not map to a JDBC DataSource]... and since I was able to reproduce this on WinXP/Tomcat 4.0.3, I upgraded to 4.0.4 at my ISP. BTW, they let ME do this - very cool ;-)
- Then I was getting the following error:
TyrexDataSourceFactory: Cannot create DataSource, Exception java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.hsql.jdbcDriver... so I sent a message to the Keith at kgbinternet - a couple of hours ago - and I don't know if he did anything, but I'm posting on the working app as we speak!