The Ajax Experience looks like it's going to be an excellent show.
We will have the website for the conference launched just after christmas, but here is a taste of the quality speakers that we have confirmed for the event:
- Scott Dietzen, CTO of Zimbra
- Alex Russell and Dylan Schiemann of the Dojo Toolkit
- Thomas Fuchs of Script.aculo.us
- Sam Stephenson of Prototype and 37 Signals
- Bob Ippolito of MochiKit
- Joe Walker of DWR
- Douglas Crockford of JSON-RPC, and Yahoo!
- Jonathan Hawkins of Microsoft Atlas
- Patrick Lightbody of WebWork/Struts Ti
- Bill Scott of Rico and Yahoo!
- Eric Pascarello of Ajax in Action
- Brent Ashley, noted Ajax expert
- Michael Mahemoff of Ajax Patterns
- Greg Murray of the JavaServer Faces team at Sun
This is a show I'd love to attend. However, it ends the day before Mother's Day - WTF is up with that?! For those of us who happen to be family men and are planning on attending JavaOne, this sucks. If I want to attend The Ajax Experience, I'd have to fly back on Sunday and then fly back to San Fran on Monday for JavaOne. Booo hisss. Looks like I'll be missing this show.