Devoxx France is one of my favorite conferences. As you might know from my post about Jfokus, I thrive on a sense of community and the memories created by conferences. Last week in Paris, I experienced a passionate community and created several memories, with many good people and friends.
I had two speaking events at the conference:
- The Ultimate Getting Started with Angular Workshop
- Building Cloud Native PWAs with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Angular - Part Deux
For the workshop, I intro'd Angular, had the class create an Angular application, then talked about testing Angular. In additional, I showed them a number of demos:
- Integrate Angular Material
- Integrate Bootstrap 4
- Deploy to Cloud Foundry
- Deploy to Heroku
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Authentication with OpenID Connect and Okta
Update: Videos of Josh and my Cloud Native PWAs talks have been published to YouTube. Hope you enjoy!