This afternoon, the Rocky Mountain Software Symposium returns to Denver for the final show of the year. Of course, this conference is better known as No Fluff Just Stuff, Denver. Lucky for me, I'll be presenting all my sessions tomorrow so I'll at least get one day this weekend to relax. It looks to be a good show, with lots of interesting sessions. Here's mine:
- 8:45 - 10:15 AM: Test-Driven Development with Spring and Hibernate
- 1:45 - 3:15 PM: Developing Web Applications with Spring and Ajax
- 3:30 - 5:00 PM: Spring's AOP and Transaction Frameworks
After the presentation class I attended last week, I think all these should be renamed. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to re-organize the presentations, but if I could change the titles, they'd be something like this.
- Write better code faster with Spring and Hibernate, use AppFuse to simplify both
- Make your webapps suck less by using Ajax
- Use Spring AOP and Transaction Frameworks, because they're so damn easy
Update: PDFs of my presentations, as well as the Ajax demo is available from Equinox's downloads section. Make sure and view the README if you want to run the demo and see how to view the Ajax features.