The current plan for AppFuse 1.9 is to cram quite a bit of stuff into
a single release. For example, the big "features" I'm planning on
implementing are dependency downloading and the ability to use AppFuse
as a single appfuse.jar.
However, there's still quite a bit of stuff on the roadmap.
After talking with the mailing list, the following seems like the best plan.
- Fix remaining bugs in 1.9
- Release 1.9 (hopefully in January)
- Start 2.0 M1 with dependency downloading
- Release 2.0 M1
- Start 2.0 M2 with easily upgradeable version
- Release 2.0 M2
- Freeze feature enhancements and fix bugs
- Release 2.0
If I can convince Virtuas to let me work on AppFuse in February and March, we might be able to release 2.0 in early April. If not, we probably won't finish it until sometime next summer.