Web Application Testing with Selenium at Agile Denver next Monday
Next Monday evening, Jason Huggins will be in Denver to talk about web application testing with Selenium. Below is an outline of Jason's talk:
- Overview of Selenium, what it does, what it doesn't do
- How to get started with Selenium IDE, RC, and Grid
- Why I started Sauce Labs (Selenium as a Cloud Service)
- Selenium in 2010... Selenium 2
- Future trends: Adobe Flex, mobile (iphone/ipad, android), HTML5 (canvas, video)
- Best practices for succeeding with Selenium
This is an Agile Denver event and I'm really looking forward to it. Prior to Jason's talk (at 6:30), I'll be participating in a panel with several other Denver Testing Experts to discuss Selenium and related topics. This event will be held at the PPA Event Center (directions). We expect a great turnout, so make sure and get there early! For more information, see the meeting announcement.
On a related meetup note, don't forget next Tuesday's Denver Tech Meetup. Last month was a lot of fun and next week's meetup happens to land on Fat Tuesday. I can't think of a good reason not to come.
If you'd like to RSVP for the Denver Tech Meetup, please do so on LinkedIn or Facebook.