Next Monday evening, Jason Huggins will be in Denver to talk about web application testing with Selenium. Below is an outline of Jason's talk:
- Overview of Selenium, what it does, what it doesn't do
- How to get started with Selenium IDE, RC, and Grid
- Why I started Sauce Labs (Selenium as a Cloud Service)
- Selenium in 2010... Selenium 2
- Future trends: Adobe Flex, mobile (iphone/ipad, android), HTML5 (canvas, video)
- Best practices for succeeding with Selenium
This is an Agile Denver event and I'm really looking forward to it. Prior to Jason's talk (at 6:30), I'll be participating in a panel with several other Denver Testing Experts to discuss Selenium and related topics. This event will be held at the PPA Event Center (directions). We expect a great turnout, so make sure and get there early! For more information, see the meeting announcement.
On a related meetup note, don't forget next Tuesday's Denver Tech Meetup. Last month was a lot of fun and next week's meetup happens to land on Fat Tuesday. I can't think of a good reason not to come.